|Ford Motorcraft® gasket maker.|
0.2 fl.oz. ( 6 mL)
- Meets Ford material specification WSK-M2G348-A5
- Continuous operating temperature range of -65 degrees farenheit to 300 degrees farenheit.
- Adheres well to aluminum, iron, steel and magnesium.
- Flexible, anaerobic gasketing material (red)
- Use on rigid machined flanges with less than 0.010" gap.
- Seals upon assembly, no waiting required.
- May also be used on automatic and manual transaxle cases, gear shift housings, dipstick tubes, water pumps and engine flanges.