Ring & Pinion Gear Set
From the most well-known brand in automotive performance differentials, Eaton is proud to announce the availability of aftermarket ring & pinion sets. These high quality parts are made in the U.S.A.
• Made from high quality 8620 or 4320 steel for long life
• CNC cut teeth for reduced stress and smooth engagement
• Computer controlled heat treat for durability
• Rolled splines for added tooth strength
Eaton’s new ring and pinion sets are ideal for the performance enthusiast. Whether used for street applications or for competing on the track, they are an ideal addition to pair with Eaton’s broad portfolio of performance differentials. The ring and pinion sets continue Eaton’s long history of providing quality automotive performance differentials for aftermarket enthusiasts, and will deliver on the customer’s expectation of quality, reliability and enhanced vehicle performance.
All Eaton Performance gear sets are made in the U.S.A. and feature:
• Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) cut teeth which improves gear meshing, reduces stress, and ensures smooth engagement;
• Rolled splines for additional tooth strength and longer life;
• Computer controlled heat-treated steel for exceptional durability.
Ring Gear Diameter: 8.8"
Pinion Shaft Diameter: 1.625"
Ring Gear Bolts: 10
Right Hand Threads: 7/16 x 20
Pinion Splines: 30
Cover Bolts: 10
* Eaton expressly warrants each Eaton ring & pinion set to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of initial retail purchase when used on private passenger cars and light trucks under normal operating conditions.