Ring & Pinion Gear Set
From the most well-known brand in automotive performance differentials, Eaton is proud to announce the availability of aftermarket ring & pinion sets. These high quality parts are made in the U.S.A.
• Made from high quality 8620 or 4320 steel for long life
• CNC cut teeth for reduced stress and smooth engagement
• Computer controlled heat treat for durability
• Rolled splines for added tooth strength
All Eaton Performance gear sets are made in the U.S.A. and feature:
• Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) cut teeth which improves gear meshing, reduces stress, and ensures smooth engagement;
• Rolled splines for additional tooth strength and longer life;
• Computer controlled heat-treated steel for exceptional durability.
This Super Finish gear set, is highly polished and:
• Adds 3-5% horsepower to the rear wheels;
• Eliminates the break-in requirement;
• Reduces friction & wear;
• Improves oil retention and overall durability;
• Reduces noise, vibration and harshness;
• Improves resistance to pitting and corrosion;
• Reduces the build-up of heat.
Ring Gear Diameter: 8.8"
Pinion Shaft Diameter: 1.625"
Ring Gear Bolts: 10
Right Hand Threads: 7/16 x 20
Pinion Splines: 30
Cover Bolts: 10
* Eaton expressly warrants each Eaton ring & pinion set to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of initial retail purchase when used on private passenger cars and light trucks under normal operating conditions.