D60 Eaton Detroit Truetrac Differential 4.10 and Down 915A387
FREE GROUND SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US!
Dana 60 Axle
Use with 4.10 and down gear
Detroit truetrac was the first helical gear differential ever introduced into the automotive aftermarket. It remains the leading helical gear-type limited slip differential in the industry. Detroit Truetrac's proven helical gear design eliminates the need for wearable parts, resulting in maintnance free traction. Recognized not only for its durability but also it's smooth and quiet operation.
Engineered to work efficiently in front and rear axles, semi and full float axles. Power is so smooth, it literally goes unnoticed by the driver.
* Uses pairs of "Helical" gear sets
* Gears only - no clutch packs
* Ideal for 4WD front axles or rear axles, as well as 2WD; light trucks, SUV’s
* Rugged yet smooth and quiet
* Torque bias ratios of 2.5 to 3.5:1 range