Detroit truetrac was the first helical gear differential ever introduced into the automotive aftermarket. It remains the leading helical gear-type limited slip differential in the industry. Detroit Truetrac's proven helical gear design eliminates the need for wearable parts, resulting in maintnance free traction. Recognized not only for its durability but also it's smooth and quiet operation.
Engineered to work efficiently in front and rear axles, semi and full float axles. Power is so smooth, it literally goes unnoticed by the driver.
* Uses pairs of "Helical" gear sets
* Gears only - no clutch packs
* Ideal for 4WD front axles or rear axles, as well as 2WD; light trucks, SUV’s
* Rugged yet smooth and quiet
* Torque bias ratios of 2.5 to 3.5:1 range
The TrueTrac provides durable and dependable performance with no loss in power and no clutch plates to wear out.