ARB AIR LOCKERS®
A relentless commitment to research and design, the use of quality materials, and an uncompromising approach to manufacturing have all contributed to the Air Locker’s® success in over 100 countries worldwide. Designed and manufactured in Australia, ARB Air Lockers® will enhance the traction of your 4×4 in just about any terrain, whether it’s rock, clay, gravel, sand, snow or mud. Now with a state-of-the-art two-piece design available right across the range, forged gears for the ultimate in strength and durability, and an industry-leading five-year warranty, ARB Air Lockers® are better built and better backed than ever before.
- Carrier bearings & races
- 1 warning label
- 10 cable ties
- 1 tapered roller bearing
- 1 flange cap assembly
- 1 bulkhead fitting kit
- 1 push in fitting
- 1 air line
- 1 nipple
- 1 solenoid valve
- 1 switch
- 2 covers, 1 front, 1 rear
- 1 bumper sticker
- 1 operation/service manual
- 1 installation guide
Requires the air compressor.
Note: Does not include ring gear
The ARB Air Locker® system is a pneumatic locking differential that is activated by a dash mounted switch.
A small charge of air, from an on board compressor, activates the locker which in turn locks both axles together providing 100% traction.
When not activated, the ARB® operates as an open differential and does not have any adverse effect on driving or handling.
• Driver controlled, push button action for 100% instant traction.
• Up to 100% stronger than the stock differential in most cases.
• The Air Locker does not have a high wear rate or require more maintenance than a standrad differential
• The ARB patented design has proved to be ultra reliable.
• The Air Locker does not have any adverse effect on tires, transmissions or handling in highway operation, unlike automatic and limited slip differentials.
• The most versatile locking differential.
• No belts, pulleys or cables required.
• Air compressor can also be used to inflate tires and accessories