This Push Button 4WD Repair Bracket for the 1992-1996 Ford Bronco and F-150 trucks. The bracket will fix one of the most common problems that occur on these Trucks.
The Ford Broncos and F-150s either have a Manual Shift 4WD or will have Push Button 4WD.
The Push Button 4WD is located on the dash panel, and over the years the 4WD Module tabs will break, causing the 4WD Module to fall behind the dash bezel.
The Ford Push Button 4WD Repair Bracket takes advantage of the factory holes on the dash. The factory holes locate the perfect spot to remount the The Repair Bracket for your Bronco or F-150 Truck.
- Made from 16 gauge steel plate
- Zinc coated to prevent rust.
- Designed for easy installation. CNC laser cut and bent for a precise fit every time. No welding needed.
- All hardware is included.
- Remove the dash bezel, and locate factory Push Button 4WD.
- Align bracket to the factory holes.
- Drill out the 3 holes to mount the bracket to the dash.
- Mount the existing Push Button 4WD with provided hardware to the new metal bracket.
Push Button 4WD Repair Bracket Includes
- 1x Repair Bracket
- 1 Allen Bolt
- 2x Screws
- 3x Speed Clips
1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 Ford Truck F150, F250, F350
1992 OBS Bronco, 1993 OBS Bronco, 1994 OBS Bronco, 1995 OBS Bronco, 1996 OBS Bronco,
1992 OBS F150, 1992 OBS F250, 1992 OBS F350,
1993 OBS F150, 1993 OBS F250, 1993 OBS F350,
1994 OBS F150, 1994 OBS F250, 1994 OBS F350,
1995 OBS F150, 1995 OBS F250, 1995 OBS F350,
1996 OBS F150, 1996 OBS F250, 1996 OBS F350,
1997 OBS F250, 1997 OBS F350,