This disc brake conversion kit uses all NEW and rebuilt pieces, not used parts.
The disc brake kit can be used on D30 or D44 axles with drum brakes.
Conversion Kit Contains:
- -2 Sets of Spindle Nuts
- -Brand New Hub & Rotor Assembly's with races installed
- -Brand New Spindles
- -Rebuilt Calipers with Bolts
- -Brake Pads
- -New Caliper Brackets
- -New Caliper Hoses (D.O.T. Approved)
- -New Wheel Studs
- -New Spindle Bolts
- -Proportioning Valve
- -Proportioning Valve Bracket
- -2 Outer & 2 Inner Timken Wheel Bearings
- -Mile Marker Supreme Lockout Hubs(pair)
- -All necessary Hardware with instructions.
Kit won't work with stock lockouts. This is a simple bolt-on kit with all new parts and a 90-day warranty.
NOTE: 1966-72 Bronco's that run a press in spindle seal must put slinger on outer axle to run newer style spindle seal.
Fits 1966,1967,1968,1969,1970,1971,1972,1973,1974,1975,1976, 1977 Ford Bronco