New ZF S542 five speed rebuilt manual transmission.
- ZF Built, Front And Rear Cases, Integral Bell Housing
- 5.72 Low - 0.76 High Gear Ratio
- With PTO Covers
- ID: 1307-050-011, 1307-050-052, 1307-050-079, 1307-050-096, 1307-050-118, E8TA-ZB, E9TA-TA, E9TA-TB, F2TA-PA, F4TA-BA, F4TA-BB
Hollander Numbers: 400-02278A, 400-02278B
NOTE: THIS TRANSMISSION CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED IF YOU HAVE THE SAME TRANSMISSION TO SEND IN FOR THE CORE.
Manual Transmissions are rebuilt to the highest quality standards using a 3 step inspection process. Step 1 is a pre-inspection for case cracks, excessive wear, and OEM specific problems. Step 2 measures component parts to ensure OEM specifications are met. Step 3 ensures each unit is built to our exacting quality standards. Shaft straightness, gear wear & synchronizers are extensively tested to meet OEM specs. Seals are replaced and units are dyno-tested for operation, shiftability, and noise level. Unrivaled standards are set for unit precision and reliability at all critical touchpoints. Then an exclusive hydro-blast rinse & sandblasting procedure on internal and external parts, followed by proprietary shot-enticed deep cleaning, sets the standard for manual transmission remanufacturing. All manual transmissions include a 2 year unlimited mileage warranty.
- 100% inspection of internal parts, including gear wear checks, mainshaft straightness test and synchronizer testing.
- A final post-build inspection is done to ensure unit is built to our strict standards
- A pre-inspection is done to ensure the unit is free of case cracks, excessive wear and to catch other OEM related problems that many cores have
- A second inspection is conducted during the reman process to ensure all component parts meet OEM specifications
- All transmissions are dynometer tested and ran through numerous real life scenarios.
- Quality inspections are conducted 3 times during the remanufacturing process
Technical Notes: A refundable $1500.00 core charge will be added to the purchase of the product. This is a truck freight item and cannot ship by standard UPS. You will be contacted with the total cost including shipping and core after you submit your order. Your order will not process until you confirm the total price by responding to the email.