Don't spend hours sanding, grinding and painting that old frame only to have it rust again. Throttle Down Kustoms' frames are better than OE. Start with a solid frame for your project!
TDK FRAME MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- TDK frames are CNC mandrel bent for better than OEM precision.
- Brackets are CNC cut out of 3/16" and 1/4" P&O plate.
- Frames and brackets are hand welded in Montana.
- Bronco frames are made from 2"x 4" rectangular 3/16" wall A500 tubing.
- Brackets are made with 3/16" and 1/4" P&O steel.
- You can have the frame customized to meet your needs. Contact us to learn more.
TDK EARLY BRONCO FRAMES ARE THE BEST ON THE MARKET
Throttle Down Kustoms frames meet all the hallmarks of a well built custom frame. To sum it up, all TDK frames:
- Have no extra holes, which lessens the risk of rust
- Are made with thick steel, which makes them stronger than OEM frames
- Are made with computer controlled machinery, meaning their tolerances are tighter than OEM frames
- Come with a comprehensive lifetime warranty
TDK takes a lot of pride on bing able to offer superior quality bumpers, frames, skid plates, and other accessories for your trucks and SUVs. Even though they use the best materials and manufacturing processes, they still want to give you the peace of mind that in the rare instance that an issue arises, they’ve got you covered.
THEIR LIFETIME WARRANTY
Their warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair of the defective products or components and allows them a reasonable amount of time to remedy the defect.
This warranty applies only under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects caused by:
- Improper assembly or disassembly after purchase
- Intentional damage
- Product modifications
- Exposure to extreme elements
- Misuse, abuse, or negligence
- Improper winching
Their lifetime warranty is non-transferrable, and the terms are subject to change. Their liability is expressly limited to manufacturing defects and the costs of material for repair or replacement of the defective goods. In no event will they be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from use or misuse of the product.
You will be responsible for all the shipping charges associated with a warranty claim.
FORD MOTOR # D3TZ-5005-AF, C6TZ-505-ML, D6TZ-5005-A, D6TZ-5005-A