How to measure your driveshaft: Bronco Graveyard Driveshaft Tech - YouTube
To properly measure a driveshaft, the shaft should be compressed to the shortest possible length. Most typical shafts are measured from center of the U-joint, located at the slip yoke end to the center of the furthest U-joint on the opposite end of the shaft.
Driveshafts are built new from high-grade steel and many components have been upgraded from OEM to eliminate known issues. They’re computer balanced and maintenance free, resulting in a superior, smooth-running driveshaft.
This shaft is 34 3/8 inches fully collapsed.
In addition you may need to measure the size of the U-joint by measuring across the slip yoke ears.
CV Head End Holds a U-joint = (4) caps dim. 1.063" & 3.219 from cap to cap across joint
Slip Yoke End Holds a U-joint = (4) caps dim. 1.063" & 3.219 from cap to cap across joint
- Compressed length of 34-3/8 in. measured from center to center of the furthest universal joint
- 1310 universal joint at the differential
- New universal joints, slip yokes, shafts and components ensure a long life
- All units are dynamically balanced at 3,000+ RPMs for vibration-free driving
- Driveshafts are guaranteed for proper fitment and easy installation
- Driveshafts are strengthened over common OE shafts to prevent OE failure
- Slip yokes & u-joints are lubricated with high temperature grease
- Brand new and fully assembled for simple out-of-the-box replacement
Other Recommended Parts:
Transfer Case Flange
Front or Rear Axle Flange
Drive Shaft V-Clamps
Drive Shaft Bolts